The wines made by Cantina di Custoza stem from a place where unspoiled nature and the beauty of the landscape, featuring long rows of vineyards that follow the sinuous profile of the slopes, are the absolute stars.
We are located in Sommacampagna, in the Province of Verona. In 1968, 83 partners came together in what would become the leading winery — both nationally and internationally — in the production of Custoza. Cantina di Custoza was officially inaugurated on 10 April 1972, while its sales outlet opened in 1987.
We obtained our first organic certification in 1994, which formed the starting point for a sustainable path attentive to the environment that continues today. To face the market crisis, we installed a new bottling line in 2001. In 2010, we installed a photovoltaic system of 230,000 kW.
Today, our coop includes 200 local producers, 1000 hectares of vineyard, and an annual production of 7 million bottles.
Dedication to research, the knowledge of production dynamics, professional rigour, and a great passion are the driving elements of our activities. We aim for constant renewal while keeping tradition and our love of the land alive.